Advt: Executive Director – ISNT
Post: Executive Director - ISNT
Location: Head Office - ISNT, Readymade Garment Complex, Guindy, Chennai
Indian Society for Non-Destructive Testing (ISNT) is a professional nonprofit organization (www.isnt.in). The Society's objective is to promote the awareness of NDT Science and Technology through education, research and exchange of technical information within the country and internationally to its members and other professionals. Considering the size of the Society in terms of membership, training programs, certifications, technical working groups, bilateral MOU’s with various International societies, interfacing with government bodies and industries etc., an Executive Director is required to achieve the ambitious goals of the Society through coordinated efforts.
ISNT requires a dynamic, qualified and experienced candidate for the Post of Executive Director on a full time and regular basis.
- Job Profile and Responsibilities – To take care of all aspects of ISNT functioning along with handling technical activities of ISNT Head Office
- To organize specialized events, theme meetings, workshops, and webinars.
- Interact with members, Industries and Corporates for technical matters
- Get technical requirements and formulate training & workshop programme.
- Generation of funds by conducting workshops, seminars, etc.
- To organize various training programs under the aegis of Head Office.
- Help in NCB for certification exams,
- To coordinate with various working groups in Advanced NDT methods to achieve their objectives.
- To coordinate with magazine and journal editors to get it published as per schedule.
- To coordinate with our partner societies for joint programs.
- To make correspondence and interface with Government organizations and bodies to sort out the pending issues, if any.,
- To coordinate the activities of the Training Management Board.
- Interact with training institute, schedule audits, consolidation of documents etc. regarding TMB
- To coordinate with agencies to get the website and social media account of ISNT updated and send information from time to time as per the requirement.
- To update new and existing members about the upcoming events and activities.
- To execute activities and tasks as directed by the ISNT Head Office bearers.
- To run ISNT as a professional Body
- Propagate ISNT programme and training philosophy
- Qualifications, Experience and skills required: Graduate and above in Engineering Sciences, with a minimum experience of 15 years or more in Research & Development, service or manufacturing organization. An individual with professional background in management, leadership and administrative roles is preferable and also with Experience in NDE & Quality Assurance. The individual should have demonstrated a track record of executing projects and assignments. Shall have the skills in marketing and effective communication. Should be able to independently coordinate with various bodies mentioned above to achieve the goals of ISNT. MBA degree preferable. Good English Speaking and writing are a must! He/she shall have good administrative skills. Age should be preferably within 40-50 years.
- Reporting Structure- He/she will primarily report to the President of ISNT through the Secretary, who will hold regular review meetings with respective stakeholders like Office-bearers, NCB, TMB etc. To keep track of the progress of various activities, work performed and plans ahead shall be submitted on a weekly basis.
- Remuneration- Minimum consolidated monthly salary of Rs. 70000/- and benefit of contributory (2/3rd) group med claim. Salary is negotiable and will be decided based on expertise, experience and capability. The remuneration of the Executive Director will be reviewed after a year based on the performance. The probation period will be of 6 months, and the contract will be for 18 months. The contract may be extended for three years based on the performance. The ED will be paid incentives through a Bonus if he / she generates additional business or funding for ISNT through his / her efforts.
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Executive Director - The Executive Director will be responsible for the overall growth of ISNT technically, professionally and financially through the directions received from time to time from Office bearers of Head office and the National Governing Council. He’ll / She'll be the single point of contact for all the matters of ISNT.
- Modes of Application - The desirous applicant shall apply with requisite personal, educational and professional details to Secretary ISNT through email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st July 2022. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date and time of the interview by 15th August 2022. The physical interview will be conducted around the last week of August 2022 at ISNT Head Office at Guindy, Chennai.
Hon. Gen. Secretary, ISNT